A Henry Schein Practice Analysis can help practices leverage downtime during the pandemic and recovery period to gain a clear understanding of their practice performance and uncover opportunities to recover lost production, improve patient experience and boost income when it’s time to re-open. Join Dr. Bobbi Stanley, dentist and owner of Stanley Dentistry and educator and owner of Stanley Institute, for an in-depth discussion about the Henry Schein Practice Analysis and how she leverages this tool every year assess her practice’s performance and opportunities with regard to the big five indicators of a practice’s ability to thrive:
1. Fee schedule — see how your practice stacks up to national and area averages
2. Coding opportunities — can your coding practices be adjusted to claim additional reimbursements?
3. Procedure mix — should you consider adding new procedures that your patients may be looking for from their GP?
4. Hygiene recall — are you missing income because you don’t have enough availability for hygiene appointments?
5. Insurance network — how can you adjust the insurance programs that you accept to boost your income?
The Henry Schein Practice Analysis is a tool that delivers a custom report based on your practice’s performance, your local peers, and national averages — and provides a snapshot of your current status as well as proven strategies to improve that are specific to your practice. Join this webinar to learn more.
For more COVID-19 resources:
Rely on Us.
Learn more at henryscheindental.com
Subscribe to our channel at http://bit.ly/HSDsubscribe
Connect with us on:
Facebook – http://facebook.com/HenryScheinDental
Instagram – http://instagram.com/hscheindental
Twitter – http://twitter.com/HScheinDental
LinkedIn – http://linkedin.com/showcase/henry-schein-dental