Originally Released Jan 30, 2018
For more info or to earn 1 CE credit go to: http://www.catapulteducation.com/courses/storino-1-30-18
In this advanced 1-hour video, Dr. Storino will discuss the science behind manual-osteoperforation, practice integration techniques and advance case presentation. She will discuss combination cases using both MOPs and high frequency vibration for aligner seating.
1. Discussion of the science behind manual-osteoperforation
2. Treatment time impact on case acceptance
3. Integration techniques with tools to support your staff
4. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat aligners
5. Manual-osteoperforation and high frequency vibrabtion advanced case presentations
Daniela Storino, DDS Graduated from the prestigious School of Dentistry of Piracicaba – UNICAMP. Post-graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Sao Paulo – FOUSP / FUNDECTO. Private Orthodontic practice for 18 years. Course co-ordinator, instructor, and clinical professor for various Orthodontic mini-residency programs in USP as well as UAA, in Paraguay. Instructor in the Vienna School of Interdisciplinary Dentistry (VieSID) – Vienna School of Medicine. She lectures internationally.