Originally Released Jun 20, 2017
For more info or to receive 1 CDE credit go to: http://www.catapulteducation.com/courses/on-demand-6-20-17
Dr. Berik will provide a brief review of the science behind manual-osteoperforation, practice integration techniques, and case updates. She will discuss aligner seating using high frequency vibration.
1. Learn the science behind manual-osteoperforation
2. Learn the BAM “Berik Acceleration Method”
3. Understand treatment time impact on case acceptance
4. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat aligners
5. Review manual-osteoperforation and high frequency vibration case presentations
Dr. Anna M. Berik, owner of Newton Dental Associates, Greater Boston Invisible Braces and Diamond Smile Design, is one of Boston’s top cosmetic dentists. She is a highly sought out doctor who creates dream smiles, from simple whitening to “extreme makeovers.” Dr. Berik maintains that, “You should never hesitate to smile; beautiful smiles are simple, elegant, and healthy.”
Dr. Berik is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics and American Academy of facial Esthetics. She received her dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and is trained in oral sedation, Invisalign orthodontic treatments, full mouth restoration, BOTOX Cosmetic and Juvederm facial filler, sleep medicine and advanced training in Esthetic Dentistry.