Originally Released Jun 6, 2017
For more info or to receive 1 CDE credit go to:
Dr. Shipley will discuss best practices for integrating manual osteo perforation and high frequency vibration products.
1. Learn the science behind manual-osteoperforation
2. Treatment time impact on case acceptance
3. Integration techniques with tools to support your staff
4. Understand the use of high frequency vibration to seat aligners
5. Manual-osteoperforation and high frequency vibration case presentations
Dr . Thomas Shipley received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and went on to earn his doctorate from the University of Kentucky’s College of Dentistry. Dr. Shipley completed his Master’s degree in orthodontics at West Virginia University. Dr. Shipley maintains an orthodontic private practice in Peoria, Arizona. He is an adjunct faculty member at the Arizona School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics.
Dr. Shipley is active in several local study clubs. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics where his professional achievements and contributions to his field have helped him achieve Diplomate status. He is Invisalign faculty, a clinical advisory board member for Propel orthodontics, and a Key Opinion Leader for several orthodontic companies including Henry Schein Orthodontics.