Originally Released Oct 10, 2017
For more info or to receive 1 CDE credit go to:
In this video, Dr. Olson reviews the science behind manual-osteoperforation, practice integration techniques, and clinical cases.
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. The science behind manual-osteoperforation and case presentation
2. High frequency vibration to seat aligners and case presentations
3. Treatment time impact on case acceptance
4. Integration techniques with tools to support your staff
5. Learn ways to attract new patients
Dr. Grant Olson of Innovative Dental is passionate about giving people brighter and healthier smiles through the use of innovative techniques. By investing in the latest technology and training, Dr. Olson and his team are able to provide patients with the highest level of dental care, from preventative to cosmetic.
Advances is technology and techniques allow for specialized services including same-day cosmetics, Invisalign and guided implants. In addition, CEREC digital dentistry allows him to provide crowns, veneers and even bridges in one appointment without goopy impressions or temporaries. This innovative method of one-visit cosmetics has earned Dr. Olson recognition in publications and the title of the number-one provider of Invisalign in the Springfield area.